Saturday, August 20, 2011

The More I Seek You

Just the other day during a beautiful worship and prayer time, God's voice moved in my soul like the whisper of a thousand war horses (1 Kings 19:12- check out the original language for this, SO powerful) through this song by Kari Jobe:

I wanna sit at your feet
drink from the cup in your hand.
Lay back against you and breathe,
feel your heart beat

This love is so deep,
it's more than I can stand.
I melt in your peace, it's overwhelming

The more i seek you,
the more i find you.
The more i find you,
the more I love you



It's such a beautiful song, fitting for such a beautiful God.


Also, my friend Joanna showed me this powerful message on the intricacy of God's creation and His overwhelmingly immense love for us. I haven't had time to listen to the whole thing at once yet, but I highly recommend it. It's giving me a newfound awe, respect, and deep love for both the Creator and His creation.


Download it here!
http://media.ihop.org.s3.amazonaws.com/5b525264-63ab-4a2f-a2cd-667e7ddf5394.mp3


Let me know what you think of it.


Love you tons, be blessed <3


-God is my strength  

No comments:

Post a Comment